Friday 19 April 2013

Pompeii


I bought this army coat in a vintage type shop in Omarama of all places. Its amazing, has those cool inside pockets, belts up at the waist and even has the button holes in the back of the waist to hang on to your pants like they used to. Today was pretty cold so I was stoked to be able to wear it again. Its only downfall is that to has to be worn with a scarf because the canvas is so insane it rubs the skin off the back of my neck!




It feels like it has been a hell of a long time since I have worn a dress for an average day, I am so uncomfortable in them when I have to walk a fair distance. Today I had to though as I destroyed my calf last night out running, as I said to a friend, I smell like a sexy rugby player lathered up in deep heat now. She appreciated it.
Hopefully it heals up soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment